An immaculate, 3BR/3BA ranch, including a finished basement, is nestled in a park like setting! Enjoy the large wooded lot while relaxing on your deck. Cedar Park provides lake rights to Browns Lake where you can build sand castles at the beach, plan picnic outings, play volleyball or take advantage of the Boat Launch. There is also a convenient local park where you have access to picnic area, basketball court, baseball diamond, w/playground for the kids or grandkids! This home boasts new Feldco Windows, ceramic tile, and hardwood floors, plus a concrete driveway and the Bonus of a Detached, Heated Garage! You will not want to miss this opportunity!
- County RACINE
- Subdivision Cedar Park
- Total SqFt. 1,820
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions Highway 11 to Fisher Dr to Green Leaf to Martin Terrace, right to Pinewood Dr, right to house
- Total Taxes $2,603
- Tax Year 2018
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Finished, Full, Full Size Windows
- Interior Features Skylight(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Dimensions 19' x 16'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 22' x 19'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 17' x 10'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Lower
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 19' x 9'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Lot Description Wooded
- Garage Description Heated, Detached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Lake
- Body of Water Browns Lake
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Middle School Nettie E Karcher
- High School Burlington
- School District Burlington Area