Browns Lake Access! 3 bedrooms with 2.5 baths. Large 2 story contemporary home completely rebuilt in 2000. Carpeted living room with a stone front natural fireplace. Large carpeted dining room with a office area off this room. Kitchen with oak cabinets with access to wood deck to the back yard. Partial basement with crawl spacel and separate access to the outside. 2.5 car attached garage (22'x24') with EDO also with extra parking. Bring your ideals this property needs some cosmetic work and Seller is providing a $1,500.00 carpet credit. New second roof June, 2019.
- County RACINE
- Subdivision Cedar Park
- Total SqFt. 1,750
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size 80x125
- Directions From Hwy 36 East on Browns Lake Drive (Hwy W) Left on Fischer Left on Greenleaf Drive first home on the Right.
- Total Taxes $3,005
- Tax Year 2018
- Exterior Aluminum Trim, Vinyl
- Basement Crawl Space, Partial, Partially Finished, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet
- Appliances Dishwasher
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Dimensions 11' x 17'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 16' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 12'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Dimensions 9' x 10'
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 14'
- 2 12' x 13'
- 2 Upper
- 3 9' x 10'
- 3 Upper
- Lot Description Wooded
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Lake
- Body of Water Browns Lake
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Elementary School Waller
- Middle School Nettie E Karcher
- High School Burlington
- School District Burlington Area