Beautiful Lake Front Home in Halls Point on Browns Lake. Enjoy Lake living in this 4 BR, 3 Bath home with 100 feet of exceptional frontage. The new stone patio is the place to be awed by the amazing sunset views. This home features a walkout basement with a 2nd kitchen, living area, sauna, 4 fireplaces, new windows, a quaint screened in porch off the bedroom, and a 3+ car garage for your lake toys. Hall's Point has it's own private beach and can be rented for special occasions!
- County RACINE
- Total SqFt. 4,178
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions Hwy 36 to Hwy 11 to Hwy W to Cedar Dr to Halls Point (stay right to Knollcrest Dr)
- Total Taxes $11,515
- Tax Year 2017
- Exterior Stone, Brick/Stone, Wood
- Basement Finished, Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Sauna, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Dimensions 10' x 17'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 26' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 14' x 15'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 11' x 16'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 18' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 8' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 12' x 8'
- Other Room Level Lower
- Lot Description Sidewalks
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Boat Slip, Lake, Pier, View of Water
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Middle School Nettie E Karcher
- High School Burlington
- School District Burlington Area