Lakefront Living! Enjoy your panoramic views with incredible sunsets and sandy swimmable frontage. 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath with 2 car detached garage. Totally updated throughout with gorgeous kitchen, dining room, den and living room featuring a stone brick fireplace. Awesome covered porch keeps you cool on those hot summer days!
- County RACINE
- Total SqFt. 1,412
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions Hwy 36 or Hwy 11 to Hwy W to Cedar Dr. to Hall's Point, stay left to Forest Dr. around curve to Cottonwood Ct.
- Total Taxes $7,169
- Tax Year 2017
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Crawl Space
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available
- Appliances Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Dimensions 9' x 10'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Living Room Level Main
- Den Office Dimensions 6' x 13'
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 19' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 9'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Lot Description Sidewalks
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, Pier, View of Water
- Body of Water Browns
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Middle School Nettie E Karcher
- High School Burlington
- School District Burlington Area