Rare opportunity on coveted sandy bottom section on Browns Lake. Untouched turn of the century lake home looking to be restored or bring your dream home plans on this fantastic 258 ft premier lakefront lot. Spectacular view and sunsets. House is in original state built in 1906 and being ''sold as is, where is''. Call today for a private tour!
- County RACINE
- Total SqFt. 2,132
- Directions Hwy 11 East to Hwy W. Left on W to Cedar Dr. Right to house.
- Total Taxes $9,430
- Tax Year 2017
- Exterior Wood
- Basement None / Slab
- Appliances Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Wall Furnace
- Heat Fuel Electric
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 28' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 17' x 12'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 16' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Garage Description None
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, Pier, 200-300 feet, View of Water
- Body of Water Browns
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Middle School Nettie E Karcher
- High School Burlington
- School District Burlington Area