Rare opportunity to own this customized yet affordable lake condo. One of the newest units in the Association, this condo features 3 suite style bedrooms, all with attached bathrooms and large walk in closets. 2 custom tiled walk in showers, maple hardwood floors, birch trim and door package, cherry cabinets, granite counter tops, central vacuum system and zoned heating & cooling all accompany the deeded boat slip that comes with this unit! Lake views from numerous parts of this condo including your private 2nd floor balcony. At 2,549 sq. ft. you won't lack the space to live here full time or to entertain during the lake season. Call today to schedule your private showing!
- County RACINE
- Condominium Name Lakeview Landing
- Total SqFt. 2,549
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- HOA Fees Monthly 355.0
- Total Taxes $5,541
- Tax Year 2017
- Units In Building 4
- Building Type 2 Story
- Basement Crawl Space, Poured Concrete
- Exterior Brick/Stone, Stone, Vinyl
- Interior Features Water Softener, Central Vacuum, Walk-in closet(s), Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 6-10 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501 or more
- Kitchen Dimensions 12' x 15'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 15' x 15'
- Family Room Level Upper
- Living Room Dimensions 17' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Den Office Level Upper
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 11'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 16' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 16' x 15'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Exterior Features Balcony, Patio/Porch, Private Entry
- Association Common Amenities Common Green Space, Boat Slip / Pier
- Water Features Lake, Boat Slip/Ramp, Private Dock, Pier, View of Water, Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot
- Garage Attached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Shared Well
- Directions Hwy 11 (Durand Ave) East of City of Burlington, West of the Bypass.
- Middle School Nettie E Karcher
- High School Burlington
- School District Burlington Area