Lakefront living with boat slip in beautiful gated community on Browns Lake. Great first floor unit with easy access from vehicle. Amenities include boat launch, private beach, piers, indoor pool,sauna, exercise room, tennis courts, shuffle board, game room, boat storage yard, basement storage, and 16 gorgeous acres of grounds. Public golf course across the street.
- County RACINE
- Condominium Name Island View
- Total SqFt. 1,320
- HOA Fees Monthly 394.0
- Total Taxes $3,655
- Tax Year 2016
- Units In Building 41
- Building Type Midrise: 3-5 Stories
- Basement Partial, Partially Finished
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Brick, Brick/Stone, Stone
- Interior Features Storage Lockers
- Appliances Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air, Wall/Sleeve Air
- Heat Fuel Electric
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Dimensions 10' x 11'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 14' x 21'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 21'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 21'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Exterior Features Patio/Porch, Private Entry
- Association Common Amenities Common Green Space, Boat Slip / Pier, Exercise Room, Indoor Pool, Pool, Laundry Facilities, Sauna, Tennis Court(s)
- Water Features Lake, Boat Slip/Ramp, Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot
- Garage None
- Parking 1 Space, Assigned
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Shared Well
- Directions Browns Lake Dr.(Hwy. W) between Hwy 11 & Hwy 36. Across the street from Browns Lake Golf Course.
- School District Burlington Area