Extraordinary opportunity to live in one of Lake Geneva's Premier Newer Estates. Located on 3.5 manicured acres w/210 feet of lake frontage in sought-after walk to town location. Comfort & elegance merge in the design & appointments which your family will enjoy or you can entertain in luxuriant style. Today's discriminating buyer will love the amazing floorplan, rich millwork & quality materials along w/every amenity. Stunning Great Room, library, formal DR, cozy FR each has a FP & access to expansive veranda overlooking the lake & pool. Spectacular master suite w/spa-inspired BA & private screened porch. Gorgeous white KIT w/2 islands & separate breakfast room. 12 BRs & 10 BAs on 2nd level. LL has rec room, 2 kit, exercise rm & 2 BAs for the pool. 4 car GAR, elevator & resort sized pier.
- County WALWORTH
- Subdivision Baker & Brown
- Total SqFt. 0
- Total Garage Spaces 4.0
- Lot Size 07
- Directions Take Hwy 50 west. left on Well, right on Cass, left on Lake Shore Drive, home is on the right
- Total Taxes $117,525
- Tax Year 2017
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Finished, Full, Full Size Windows, Sump Pump
- Interior Features Water Filtration Own, Security System, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air, In-floor, Radiant, Radiant/Hot Water, Other
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 6-10 Years
- Kitchen Dimensions 24' x 22'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 40' x 24'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 22' x 15'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 23' x 22'
- Family Room Level Main
- Den Office Dimensions 21' x 15'
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 23' x 19'
- 2 23' x 14'
- 2 Upper
- 3 19' x 13'
- 3 Upper
- 4 14' x 13'
- 4 Upper
- 5 15' x 14'
- 5 Upper
- Lot Description Wooded
- Garage Description Opener Included, Heated, Attached
- Exterior Features Inground Pool, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 200-300 feet, View of Water
- Body of Water Geneva Lake
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Eastview
- Middle School Lake Geneva
- High School Badger
- School District 1