Here it is! Your opportunity to own a lakefront home on the coveted south shore of Geneva Lake. Room to entertain the whole family & friends in this 4BR/5BA remodeled two-story home. 80 feet of frontage and a huge pier with 2 boats slips, as well as detached garage and boathouse (both w/ auxillary space above). Take in the lake views as you relax by the floor to ceiling stone fireplace in the great room. Spacious and updated kitchen w/ sleek granite and large island. Separate dining area & main floor office w/ coffered ceiling. Master suite w/ jetted tub & walk-in rain shower. Finished LL features rec room & second kitchen. Lake living at its best w/ outdoor patio, firepit & spacious deck. Property is situated on 0.65 acre w/ mature trees for added privacy.
- County WALWORTH
- Total SqFt. 5,556
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions Hwy 50 to south on S. Lakeshore Dr. Property is on the right.
- Total Taxes $20,745
- Tax Year 2018
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone
- Basement Finished, Full
- Interior Features Security System, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 5001 or more
- Kitchen Dimensions 22' x 11'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 27' x 23'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 22' x 12'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Dimensions 19' x 13'
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 26' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 21' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 19' x 13'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 14' x 9'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 14' x 14'
- Other Room Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Heated, Detached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Boat House, Lake, 51-100 feet, View of Water
- Body of Water Geneva
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Elementary School Traver
- High School Badger
- School District Linn J4